Spicy Potato Skins
Makes 6 halves
8 slices Freybe Tiroler or Hickory Smoked Bacon
3 Medium baking potatoes
½ tsp Kosher salt
½ tsp Freshly ground black pepper
½ cup Green onions, sliced
8 oz Freybe Monterey Jack Cheese with Jalapeno Peppers, shredded
½ cup Sour Cream (optional)
1. Cook Freybe bacon until crispy.
2. Scrub potatoes thoroughly, and bake in 400˚F oven for 1 hour or until done.
3. Allow potatoes to cool to the touch.
4. Cut in half lengthwise.
5. Carefully scoop the pulp leaving ¼ inch to the shell.
6. Sprinkle the potato cavities with salt and pepper.
7. Add in crumbled Freybe bacon and green onions, and top off with Freybe cheese.
8. Place potato skins on a baking sheet and place under a broiler until cheese melts.
9. Potato skins may be served with sour cream, if desired.