Rosemary Ham Breakfast Wrap
4 oz Freybe Rosemary Ham, sliced
1 tsp Unsalted butter
2 tsp Fresh shallots, chopped
1 oz Roasted red bell pepper, sliced
¼ tsp Kosher salt
¼ tsp Freshly ground black pepper
2 oz Freybe Part Skim Mozzarella cheese, shredded
4 x 6” whole wheat tortillas
1. Cut Freybe Rosemary Ham into small pieces.
2. Heat butter in a non-stick sauté pan over medium heat.
3. Sauté shallots and roasted red bell peppers for 1 minute.
4. Add the ham and eggs.
5. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Scramble to desired doneness.
7. Fold Freybe Part Skim Mozzarella cheese into the scrambled eggs.
8. Divide equal amounts of scrambled egg mixture on tortillas, then roll them up and enjoy!