Herb Ham & Cheddar Frittata
A complimentary mix of herbs that adds up to a very tasty dish.
1/4 lb or 3/4 cup (150 ml) Freybe Rosemary Ham, chopped
2 Scallion, minced
1 tbsp (15 ml) Olive Oil
1 tsp (5 ml) fresh thyme, minced
1 Garlic clove, minced
4 Large Eggs
1 tsp (5 ml) fresh rosemary, minced
Pinch or 1/8 tsp (.63 ml) black pepper
1/3 cup (80 ml) grated extra sharp Cheddar Cheese
Fresh parsley, coarsely chopped, for garnish
1. In an 8 inch flameproof skillet, cook scallions and garlic in oil over medium heat until softened.
2. Whisk together eggs, thyme, rosemary and pepper.
3. Pour egg mixture over the scallion mixture and cook without stirring, 2 minutes.
4. Add ham and cook, without stirring, 8 minutes over medium high heat until bottom sets.
5. Transfer to a heated serving dish, sprinkle with parsley and cut into wedges.