Curried Avocado Boats
A swimmingly sensational salad. Serves 4.
1/3 lb (150 g) Freybe Old Fashioned Roast Beef
¼ cup (50 ml) mayonnaise, light-style
1 green onion, finely chopped
½ tsp (2.5 ml) curry powder
¼ tsp (1.25 ml) dry mustard
2 avocados, medium
Freshly ground pepper
1. Cut slices of meat into small strips or cubes. Combine meat with mayonnaise, onion and seasonings.
2. Cut avocadoes in half and remove pit.
3. Remove the flesh of the avocado, leaving ¼ inch for a firm shell.
4. Brush cut surface with lemon juice.
5. Dice avocado flesh, combine carefully with meat-mayonnaise mixture.
6. Stuff avocado shell with mixture.
7. Garnish with sun-dried tomatoes and serve on a bed of lettuce.
Freybe Alternative: Turkey Breast or European Cooked Ham